Why Get a Facial?
If you’re like most of us, you have a daily skin care routine that helps your skin stay healthy, but did you know regular facials can help you stave off fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, and uneven skin tone? So next time you ask, “Why get a facial?” and wonder if it’s worth it, contact Innovative Medical Therapies in Central Illinois and take a look at these 20 reasons why you should get a facial at IMT and keep getting them for years to come.
20 Reasons Why You Need a Facial
- To deeply clean and brighten your skin
- Extract embedded dirt and oil from your pores without damaging them
- Exfoliate dead skin cells and the top layer of your dermis to reveal newer, healthier skin below
- Nourish skin with peptides, antioxidants, vitamins, and natural acids found in our medical-grade products
- Hydration for plump skin and a healthier glow
- Erase blemishes and scars for a cleaner, clearer complexion
- Treat and control acne to stop the damage and keep acne at bay
- Professionally manage dry or oily skin for better daily appearance
- Improve rosacea
- Eliminate or manage small bumps, rashes, and irritation so your skin feels better
- Repair sun damage to turn back the clock
- Lessen the likelihood of new fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase blood flow and circulation for healthier coloring and less sallow looking skin
- Tone and tighten skin for a youthful appearance
- Lighten age spots, freckles, and darkened pigmentation spots for an all-over even tone
- Calm sensitive skin
- Makes your daily skin care routine work better
- Feel fresh-faced and glowing; wear less makeup and concealer
- Clear, beautiful skin means more confidence every day
- You will stay looking younger longer with a creamy, healthy complexion
Replenish Your Skin with a MedSpa Facial
With all these reasons and Innovative Medical Therapies offering the very best, medical-grade products and treatments on the market, there’s no reason not to treat your skin to one of our MedSpa facials. We not only have facials that clean, exfoliate, and nourish the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion, we also have a long list of add-on treatments to make that list above even longer.
When you schedule your medical facial with IMT, we’ll do a thorough skin analysis to determine your skin type and condition, followed by steaming and exfoliation to draw out dirt and dead skin cells. From there a mask is applied, followed by toner and moisturizer. The process is extremely relaxing while we rub, massage, and pamper your face with the most effective skin replenishing products. Our custom facials are an hour long (just enough time to unwind), or if you’re short on time, choose an abbreviated, half-hour basic facial.
- Therapeutic Facial: $65
- Acne Facial: $85
- Anti-Aging Facial: $65
- Back Treatment: $75
Free Facial Consultation
Hopefully, we’ve answered the “why get a facial” question and inspired you to start caring for your skin on a regular basis for a youthful appearance for life. If you’d like hair removal, a chemical peel, microdermabrasion, or any laser skin services with your facial, please let us know!
A free, no-obligation consultation? That’s right – a service we’re pretty sure you won’t find anywhere else! We want you to get the results you are looking for and love your experience at IMT. So go ahead – schedule your free consultation today and we’ll help you choose the right treatments for your skin and beauty goals. Contact us or call 309-347-2714