At Innovative Medical Therapies MedSpa, EVERYONE is a VIP (Very Important Person). That’s why we created the VIP Loyalty Rewards program to thank YOU: our most loyal clients. You’ll earn points for each laser and aesthetic service you enjoy and each aesthetic product you purchase from our MedSpa. You’ll earn bonus points for doing easy things like referring a friend, reviewing us on social media sites, joining our e-mail list and more. For every 50,000 points you earn, you’ll receive a “store” credit worth $50 to spend on services, products, or gift cards.
Earning VIP Points
Here’s how you earn points:
- Spend $1 at IMT’s MedSpa on aesthetic services, products, series, and memberships, in store or online = 100 points earned.
- Spend $1 at IMT’s MedSpa on gift cards, in store or online = 10 points earned
- Pre-book & keep your follow up appointment = 2,500 points earned
- Refer a friend for a spa service = 1,000 points earned
- Join our e-mail list = 100 points earned
- Join our text club = 100 points earned
- Write a review on the following sites = 500 points each!
- IMT’s website (through Frederick)
We will keep track of the points you’ve earned and you can check your balance by asking a member of our staff.
Redeeming VIP Points
We’ll be tracking your points in your chart and will notify you when you’ve earned 50,000 VIP Points and can use your $50 coupon. When you check out of your appointment at the clinic, just alert the concierge that you would like to spend your points and they will credit the transaction $50.
You can use one $50 coupon at a time and they are applicable to products and services valued over $50.
Enrolling in the VIP Program
You are automatically enrolled in our VIP program the first time you make an aesthetic or laser purchase at Innovative Medical Therapies.
The Fine Print
There has to be a catch, right? Not really, but here are a couple of details about how the VIP Program works:
- VIP points expire two years from the day that they were issued. So, if you haven’t reached the 50,000 point threshold within those two years, your points may expire.
- Points will be awarded at the time of check out. For example, if you refer a friend you will get your points when he/she checks out at the clinic. If you pre-book an appointment, you will earn those points when you check out of the appointment you pre-booked, not when you schedule it, etc.
- VIP points may not be redeemed for cash.
- No double dipping!
- Some purchases may not earn points. For example, you won’t earn double points if you buy yourself a gift card and use it on your own purchase. If we suspect abuse or other behavior, we reserve the right to terminate your enrollment in our program.
- VIP points are non-transferrable, but you may purchase a gift certificate with your VIP points that you may give to a friend.
- VIP Coupons may not be used in combination with other special offers, sale items or special purchases.
- We reserve the right to terminate or modify the program at any time.
- You may not earn points on purchases or services made using third party gift cards or tender.
- Card is only valid for cardholder.
- Points cannot be earned from previous purchases.
- Only the cardholder’s purchases are valid towards point accumulation.
- Points are not awarded on shipping charges or sales tax. Product returns and other financial adjustments will be deducted from your total points.
- Purchases resulting in a bonus gift do not earn VIP points.
And a final note of caution. Enjoying treatments at IMT’s MedSpa may be habit forming, resulting in lower levels of stress, increased wellness, and moments of extreme contentment. 🙂